Whose fault is that I like this ... Yes ... hehehehehe.
I like corn kernels in a popcorn maker. Bubbling surprise everyone even myself sometimes.
1998 ... 18 years old I had just finished high school. Fate brought me move in the city of Cilegon to live with my mom.
Since then the town became restless for accepting my presence "Flea Jumper". "I like this one ... fantastic. If I could held this ." My mouth wasn't stop try to explain what is in mind and my tought today. While my friends were just quiet either understand it or not. Like it or not I do not know. Only briefly he said indifferently ... "No way, Ka." "Ha ... just look at ...." Not me if I kept quiet, I tend to explode when people underestimate my ability. Yes, he might see ...
Since then I was like a possessed look and learn how to do and what should I do to realize what in my mind can be accomplished. All kinds of proposals I learn , anything I needed start I made in my notes. Yellow Pages become familiar with me. To all obstacles I start thinking to find a way break. Only two obstacles that I thought was most severe: 1. I'm not a rich kid who could ask for money to fulfill my desire from parents to her teen crazy (hehehe) and the more confused I do not have my own income. And to 2. I'm female (ha ... why have Kartini anyway). But I also have two guns to break it, I'm good at lobbying the people and get connections from it. Just look ...
With all due respect, affairs to have the support of the RT, RW, Youth Chairman, Village, to invite the elders KNPI to come and give support, even when it has embellish the Mayor's signature sign contributed to all my activities, all I get easily Alhamdulillah. (Who knows what people started talking about me at that time, hopefully). Whether it's support or not I guess they just leave and do not want to hurt my feelings by giving the road (hopefully not because I'm female too). In my little heart sure was sometimes whispered they thought I was just a dream in broad daylight, to hell ... I go on ...
I started to create a brochure / flyer that announced that the musical performances will be held. Create a pamphlet to use a computer ... ha ... totally out of reach. At that time I had absolutely no facilities for it. I then began cutting up newspapers and magazines and put the other paper. But I say proudly that my first pamphlet (I say first because there will be pamphlets next) most creative ever I made in my life. All me is spilled it.
The older people still think I dream in broad daylight. But this dreamer began accompanied by many others-dreamers. Be Our group of dreamers who are ready to realize the dream. My pamphlets began to spread across two cities Cilegon and Serang (even partial float carried by other hands until other nearby cities, because the list of participants in future performances recorded the name of another city). Can be seen stuck to the walls of the store, power poles, bus shelters, as best he could stick must have been me and my friends attach on. Everytime I accidentally took the bus to see them stuck I smile with delight like a child have her candy. Only a limited number of our pamphlet I remember the first pamphlet 200 pieces and we had to wait there to register the following participants for our new pamphlet multiply again. All done crawl. But yes, I move on ...
To be continued ...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar