We never thought before that we have same smile ...
Even we never set up, when our school went somewhere and get some capture we always take our picture togethere ...
Like pointer and middle fingers ...
Entri Populer
-
hari kemenangan 50 grup band sudah mendaftar untuk ikut tampil dalam konser musik damai. ya ... itulah tema yang saya pakai. kami menyew...
-
loving-someone In your love I am set free. Did you know that when I look at you I see the most beautiful Angel staring back at me? Did you ...
-
Senyumku kecut memperhatikan makhluk kecil pengerat itu, mondar-mandir tak tentu arah dalam lorong-lorong kecil buatan manusia. Yang dengan ...
-
We never thought before that we have same smile ... Even we never set up, when our school went somewhere and get some capture we always tak...
-
Let's see ... ( chapter 2, end ) Day of victory ... 50 bands signed up to participate in the "peaceful on earth music concert...
-
Meaning of Love Kahlil Gibran ... "Love Thy led approach but then anxiety led me away from it. I have left my bed, love, for fear...
-
Whose fault is that I like this ... Yes ... hehehehehe. I like corn kernels in a popcorn maker. Bubbling surprise everyone even myself som...
-
Aha ... tidak mudah mengubur sesuatu yang pernah melekat begitu lekat dalam relung hati dan jiwa. Putus sudah tak ada kabar sejak aku berkat...
-
Ah ... not easy to bury something that is ever so closely embedded in the recesses of the heart and soul. Disconnect been no news since I...
-
When No Longer Breathing ... Actually this is not a love story or a short story, but I just wanted to share it. Many people are proud of...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar