Entri Populer

Senin, 17 Januari 2011

Longing and Revenge Fight ... End Well



Ah ... not easy to bury something that is ever so closely embedded in the recesses of the heart and soul. Disconnect been no news since I said "Please forgive me ... but it's best I do not anymore to see each other and you're linking of view. Because I do not have any power." There was clearly whisper in my ear that you insist to perform maghrib here, it may be best to get a few answers for us. But again I say out loud "You'd better go ... the mosque not far as well can you reach, step your foot there." Shortness of breath and my eyes hot of tears for not move from it place. It was not only our two hearts are divorced but also injury to the my cousin and aunt, all because of jealousy has been swallow me alive. Not a moment of time I have found it going. More than 10 years, and my heart is struggling in a prolonged sense of guilt. Awaken and make me a little time today (very little), and I decided to look after you and say how much I feel sorry for any hurt that I left. Jealousy makes some wounded hearts. At least, I found you in your facebook account. I send my message there to say all remorse and apology, and briefly you reply "I already forgive you, before you ask." Alhamdulillah ...

Lightweight my body and soul a sense of that time ...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar