Entri Populer

Jumat, 28 Januari 2011

Let's see ... ( chapter 2, end )

Let's see ... ( chapter 2, end )



Day of victory ...
50 bands signed up to participate in the "peaceful on earth music concert". Yes ... that was the theme I used. I hired music studio to do the selection, because the number of participants exceeds the number of participants who can we display concerts. Who would have thought I will get involved to give my judgment with two other judges.
One by one the doors open and show a very clear way...
A sports hall with a capacity of 10,000 people we get free of charge. Some sponsors began to arrive to provide support. Our promotion continues, which initially only use paper flyers to attract participants at this time we have used big sized banners that we put in two cities to capture the audience. And we start printing tickets.
More spirit...
A few days before the concert rush increasingly felt. We were all teenagers getting ready to hold an event for others to think we can not do.
Busyness one day before the concert...
Decorating the stage, with the stage size basketball sports stadium ... whereas before I only had a small stage decorated the Indonesian Independence Day celebration at the neighborhood I live along. That day I managed to make the idea of making a decorative globe-shaped stage with a diameter of 10 m by using recycled materials. All eyes stared with disbelief a group of children holding hands around the globe.
Show time...
All ready at their posts. I half trembling half soar in the air. Welcome banners and festive beginning to show. A company of policemen on duty to help us maintain security during the event, 1 car fire extinguisher ready to 1 unit of car with water tank full (that time I did not understand that the fire truck with a tank full of water is a necessity in the organization of a concert like this) The event took place with a rousing 50 bands show their performance. With their appearance then  unexpected visitors and print our tickets are sold out as much as 3000 sheets and final reckoning the number of spectators that day reached nearly 5000 people. Even I, myself do not dare to dream that far ... But that day made us all. And we make open the eyes of many people that we see our dreams come true. Tomorrow morning we loaded the concert events in the local newspaper, we are not even aware of them come to cover.

Message: do not ever stop to dream ... and nothing is impossible as long as we try hard to make it happen.

1 komentar:

  1. Miss, Buka blog saya miss, penuh pembaruan... reputasi penuh.... dan baik

    BalasHapus